Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 25 November 2015

EDIT feature for " Policy Makers "


Nitin,


Thanks for uploading this last evening

I suppose , first thing today , you will create those 4 new " Categories " which Sanjivani sent to you

Once , you have done this , pl inform Sanjivani , so that she may upload the records under each

Now , I find that none of these 4 new " Categories " fit under , either :

>  Central Govt ,   or

>   State  Govt

Which means , in the drop-list on page " Influence Policy Makers " , we need to add one more selection as :

Civil Society Policy Makers

These 4 new categories will appear under this new  " selection "

And these will appear at " Policy Makers Count " table in EDIT page

Please make this change and let me know

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment