Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 9 November 2015

MASS EMAILING TODAY


Sanjivani ,

Using our Bulk Mailing email IDs , can you please send out following mail to all the Ministers / Chief Ministers / Secretaries / MPs / MLAs etc , which you and priti recently compiled ?

hcp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGENDA   FOR   REFORMS


( Source : www.hemenparekh.in  > Blogs
               www.B2BmessageBlaster.com )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 TAXATION  REFORMS












ADMINISTRATIVE   REFORMS
























E-GOVERNANCE    REFORMS







POLITICAL   REFORMS








LABOUR   REFORMS






EMPLOYMENT   REFORMS




















 EDUCATIONAL    REFORMS




MANUFACTURING  REFORMS











DIGITAL  INDIA










E - COMMERCE





BLACK  MONEY









---------------------------------------------------------------------

hemen parekh


(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

06 Nov 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment