Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 30 January 2024

TRYING TO KEEP IN TOUCH

 Dear Friends ,

 

May be it was a year ago , that I asked someone in 3P office to compile your contact details . She managed the above “ To “

 

I would love to hear from you about your current jobs . Do write to me . Better yet , phone me ( 98,67,55,08,08 )

 

I hope , you and your dear ones are keeping in good health

 

As for me , since I got “ Herpes “ infection 4 years ago , I can only walk with help of a walking stick

 

I rarely leave home but try to walk inside my home for 20 / 30 minutes in evening

 

I keep myself busy with writing blogs (  www.hemenparekh.in  ) . Of late , with the help of Kartavya and Kishan ( a 3rd year student ) , I have launched :

 

www.HemenParekh.ai 

 

Do visit and write to me what else I should do to make it better

 

With regards

 

Hcp

 

https://www.hemenparekh.ai/create-your-own-digital-avatar

 

PS :

 

I could not get contact details of following colleagues . If you know, pl do write to me ;

 

Rajiv Nair

 

Nagle Saheb

 

Sajida

 

Shalaka

 

Anshu Abraham

 

Sanjeev Tiwari

 

Alex

 

Poonam

 

Shubhangi

 

Saurabh

 

Deepa

No comments:

Post a Comment