Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 12 September 2021

DEAR SHRI GADKARIJI : THIS IS YOUR CHANCE FOR BIG-BANG REFORM

 

Govt to limit incentive plan for auto to green vehicles

 

https://lnkd.in/e_VPcZ7x ( 11 Sept 2021 )

 

======================================

 

Limiting incentives to GREEN vehicles was just ONE of the many suggestions in my following e-mail to Cabinet Ministers, more than TWO YEARS ago :

 

 

FAME II > FAME III > FAME IV ( 05 Mar 2019 )

 

https://lnkd.in/ei-_AZTC

 

 

There were many others under FAME III ( Apr 22/ Mar 26 ), covering :

 

> Corporate Income Tax

 

> Batteries

 

> Solar Powered EVs

 

> Dis-incentives for ICE vehicles

 

> Recycling of Old Vehicles

 

> Incentives for Buyers of EV

 

> Retrofitting

 

> Incentives for E Bikes

 

> Introduction of 24x7 Trans-Tax on all vehicles

 

> Wet Leasing

 

> Carbon Credits for use of Public Transport

 

> Amendments To Electricity Act

 

> Policy to encourage SHARED transport

 

> Policy to encourage WFH

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

I hope some of these will get incorporated in the Policy expected to be announced next week

 

=========================================

 

MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM

 

FAME II > FAME III > FAME IV

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  13 Sept 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment