Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 March 2013

FW: Jam Smart Mobile Application with Jar and help documentation


Hello Mr. Hemen  and Mr. Shuklendu,
  As discussed in today’s meeting,  please find attached the source code for the JAM widget.. Please review the documentation and feel free to get back to us if you have any further questions..
  Thanks  for  volunteering to make the changes by yourself.. Really appreciate it!

Prosenjit tells me that we did not use our id on Google Play for uploading newer versions of the JAM widget.. Bhushan would have sent you the apk to upload it.. We will search for the release email from Bhushan and forward it to you, shortly.

PS: I have copied this email to my personal email-id for any future communications..

Best regards
Geetha

From: Das, Prosenjit
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 5:07 PM
To: Matad, Nagabhushana Ayyanahalli (HP Labs India); Manjunath, Geetha (HP Labs India)
Cc: S, Thara
Subject: RE: Jam Smart Mobile Application with Jar and help documentation

Hi Geetha / Bhushan ,

  I have attached :
i)                    Source code (with copyright)
ii)                   Help Documentation
iii)                 Tasklet API jar file
iv)                 Signing keystore (Will help for signing the application before uploading to Android market)

Regards ,
Prosenjit



No comments:

Post a Comment