Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 7 May 2012

Re: My Jobs Widget


Dear Hemanji,

Thanks a lot for pointing out that you are getting an error message saying that the website is  experiencing some technical problems.

Our team is looking into the issue and we will get back to you at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards
Revathi

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Shuklendu / Nitin / Revathi



From yesterday , every time I try to use My Jobs widget , I get an error message saying that CustomizeResume web site is experiencing some technical problems and to try later

I understand that you are all working to solve this problem but I am still worried !

Only from yesterday , after a break of 15 days , we have re-started promo emails to jobseekers , informing them that ALL Aakash / Ubislate tablets are now pre-installed with My Jobs

These tablets are expected to be in the hands of the users , in another 8/10 days

By end of this month , approx 10,000 tablets will be delivered to buyers EVERY DAY !

From now on , it is CRUCIAL that the widget works without hitch – and flawlessly – 24*7

If the initial users get disappointed / frustrated , a negative buzz could start , permanently damaging  OUR  reputation

I keep checking the proper working of the widget , a few times everyday . I request you to do likewise so that any problem gets detected early enough

I await your early feedback

Regards

hemen





No comments:

Post a Comment