Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 17 July 2010

Creating a New Tasklet


Dear Team,


Thank you for sending Activation Link, my account has now been activated.

I would like to create a new tasklet and request you to enable my account for the same.


Name of the Tasklet
JAM (Job Alert on Mobile)
To be created on website
Specific page for which “access to be made” available to jobseeker who are registered with our site
Data Info which they will access/ see on this page
A list of jobs which match their profile (i.e. resume)
Action that jobseekers would want our website to take
Forward their resumes to the job advertisers selected by them
How will jobseeker “instruct” our website to take the action of “Resume Forwarding”
By typing on their mobile, an SMS such as
 “JAM / Job Advt ID / Short Code”
What will our web server do upon receipt of SMS from candidate
  • Recognize the candidate (who is he?) from his mobile no. stored in our database.
  • Pick up his resume from our database.
  • Send resume as an email attachment to the job advertiser (based on Job Advt ID).


Please visit the demo here.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries on 
Office No: +91 22 67070360
Cell No: 9867550808.

With Regards,
Hemen Parekh


No comments:

Post a Comment