Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 9 November 2009

RE: Job in steel industry in Mumbai or Varodra


Dear  Rahil
Thank you for your email
I suggest that you submit your resume on our website  www.IndiaRecruiter.net
Once you get your user id / password online, you can login and use our FREE  RESUME  BLAST  feature to send your resume to Corporates / Recruitment Agencies located in Mumbai / Vadodara.
All our services are FREE.
After a week, you will also be able to submit your resume on our new website, www.CustomizeResume.com
Regards
Hemen parekh


From: Rahil Jain [mailto:rahil_jain193@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 3:35 PM
To: hcp@globalrecruiter.net
Subject: RE : Job in steel industry in Mumbai or Varodra


There has been an enquiry for your company from:

Name: Rahil Jain
Email: rahil_jain193@yahoo.com

Details:

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a BE(Mechanical) Graduate ,2008 pass-out from IET-DAVV(Indore).I am currently working in Indian Steel Corporation Limited since past 7 months.need a job in Mumbai or Varodra. Thanks and Regards, Rahil Jain Trainee Engineer Indian Steel Corporation Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment