Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 17 November 2023

This might interest you

 Suuman,

 

Just glanced through following article which might be of interest to you :

 

https://uxdesign.cc/the-ux-of-eternity-can-our-memories-live-on-in-the-metaverse-65507736fcfa

 

Then posted following comment

 

May be this too >  https://medium.datadriveninvestor.com/a-i-and-the-future-of-bob-dylan-aee06f091fd6

 

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

=================================================================

 

 

Hemen Parekh

 

YOU

2 minutes ago

 

For past 5 years, I am trying to get some ( portal / app ) to create my Virtual ( may be, volumetric holographic ? ) AVATAR , using 30,000 + of my writings ( notes - emails - blogs - poems etc ,) written over past 60 years ( I am 88 now ) - includes
photos and AUDIOs ( voice prints ) See :
www.hemenparekh.in
Immediate reason is to send those holographic MEMORIES to my 92 / 95 year old bed-ridden sisters, some 500 miles away and myself unable to walk much !
Over the past few weeks, I have started transferring these DIGITAL CONTENT ( essentially, MEMORIES ) onto .... www.Pesonal.ai ,..... with a hope
If someone has a better suggestion, please do write to me at :
hcp@recruitGuru.com
regards
hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment