Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 17 November 2023

RE: GOOGLE STORING OUR PAST

 Kristie,

 

Just came across following site . might interest you

 

https://entropiktech.com/affect-api/

 

 

Regards.

 

hemen

 

From: Kristie Kaiser [mailto:kristie@personal.ai]
Sent: 08 November 2021 00:14
To: suman@personal.ai; Hemen Parekh
Cc: Elton Dmello
Subject: Re: GOOGLE STORING OUR PAST

 

Oh wow! Great article, thanks for sharing!


PS: Please support our project by upvoting us on Product Hunt!

 

Kristie Kaiser
Co-founder & Head of Design @ Personal.ai

On Nov 6, 2021, 9:59 PM -0700, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>, wrote:

https://medium.com/enrique-dans/revisiting-the-past-accompanied-by-google-9fb29be9ead8

 

Suman / Kristie,

 

Thought you might like this

 

Regards,

 

Hemen



No comments:

Post a Comment