Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 3 June 2018

RE: MUSIC THERAPY


PJ,

Thanks for your phone call yesterday and for this mail

I felt refreshed talking to you and will pass on to my son Vishesh about your Music Therapy program

How long does your presentation take ?  Do you need any projector or any musical instruments for presentation ?


Warm Regards,

Hcp

+91 98675 50808


PS :

You can find my blogs / poems at …….www.hemenparekh.in

Or , search , “ hemen parekh “ ( Videos ) , in Google

From: pradeep parekh [mailto:talkpradeep@yahoo.com]
Sent: 02 June 2018 10:37
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: MUSIC THERAPY

Respected Sir,

As discussed, attaching two pages on Music Therapy. Trust you will find it
interesting.

Regards.

Pradeep J Parekh 

No comments:

Post a Comment