Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 19 June 2018

LET NAVIC MAKE MONEY WHILE GUIDING VEHICLES


NaviC  :  the Navigator

-------------------------


And here is how NaviC  will navigate us :




Extract :

*   The navigation system will help in terrestrial, aerial and marine navigation. It will also help people track vehicles, manage fleets and disasters as well as map and capture geological data

*   India's desi navigation will challenge foreign GPS systems as it is considered to be more accurate with a position accuracy of five metres. The GPS has a position accuracy of 20-30 metres.

*   The Request for Proposal (RFP) has been called to start the implementation of NavIC. Once it is launched officially, the platform will be popularized, according to IT secretary Ajay Prakash Sawhney.

*   The NavIC can be embedded on chips and other devices as well as on vehicle navigation systems.



Dear Shri Sawhneyji :
                                      
  

I urge you to consider following as  “  RPF for NaviC  “  :

 

Saving Earthlings from Space ?  [  14  Nov  2017  ]





Leveraging NaviC ?  [  30 May  2017  ] 




Un-Implementable Laws : Unstoppable Corruption  [  20  Feb  2017  ]  



19  June  2018




No comments:

Post a Comment