Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 7 June 2018

My posting on LinkedIn just now


Kudos , Tarun / Swapnil :


for rolling out smart e scooter


https://lnkd.in/es8sVi4 ------------------------------------------------------


A standard petrol scooter will give 75 km per litre of petrol ( costing Rs 75 per litre )


That works out to Rs 1 / - per km Whereas , your e-scooter will cost only 20 paise per km to run ( assuming Rs 15 re-charge cost gives a range of 75 km )


But the BEST part is , you will install a charging point at buyer's home or workplace , so that the scooter can be comfortably charged at night - in 3 hours ( presumably from a standard domestic outlet of 210 v )  .
 

This will remove the " Range Anxiety " of the buyers I have no doubt , in course of time , you will manage to bring down the cost / selling price , putting your scooter within the purchasing power of millions of Indians


Congratulations and very best of luck


I had the privilege to write about your venture in my following blog , nearly one year ago and send it as email to all Cabinet Ministers / NITI Aayog / PM-EAC / DIPP  etc :

 

From ELON to ION

myblogepage.blogspot.com

A news report in Hindustan Times ( 11 May ) reads : “ Ather Energy plans to clone Tesla ’s charging …


 Like  Like  Comment  Comment  Share   Share



With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment