Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 3 June 2018

RE: Hello Mr. Parekh


Dear Sri / Vani,

Many thanks for writing

I did send to you a couple of emails , last November but when there was no reply, I thought I had used some wrong mail ID and was wondering how to reach you

I am sorry to learn about your health problems but glad that these are past

Bharati , myself and rest of the family are all ok

Elder son Vishesh and his wife Niyati are holidaying in Hawaii and , in another 5 hours , will leave for Vancouver for a 10 days holiday ( with another 3 couples ) in Canada , before returning on 15th

On 1st July , grand-daughter Anokhee , her husband David and great grand daughter Maya , will be here for a 4 week vacation . Younger grand-daughter Aneree has started her private practice as a Consulting Psychologist in her office in Juhu Scheme

One year back , we shifted residence to Andheri and younger son Nirmit shifted his residence to Emerald Isle , a housing project by L&T , where our old Transport Department used to be . Some 8 towers have come up and more are coming up ! All the L&T  factories in East have gone ! Last month entire Switchgear business got sold out to Schneider for Rs 14,000 crore


With regards to Krishna and his wife ,


Hcp

+91 98675 50808


From: Srinivasa Ratnam [mailto:vanisri1@outlook.com]
Sent: 02 June 2018 08:12
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Hello Mr. Parekh

Dear Mr. Parekh,
It has been sometime since we contacted you. As one gets older, there tends to be a compulsory obsession and time time devotion in tending one's health.
There have been a couple of health hiccups- minor ones albeit- in our recent past. We are getting better now.

We sincerely hope you and Bharathi ae doing well.
We plan to call you both in the next couple of days.

Regards,
Ratnam & Vani


No comments:

Post a Comment