Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 27 June 2018

RE: Happy Birthday Sir!!!


Many many thanks , Hemant and my regards to Aarti


Hcp


From: Hemant Juvekar [mailto:hemant@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 27 June 2018 09:58
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: RE: Happy Birthday Sir!!!

Dear Hemen Sir (Dad)

Many many happy returns of the day.

You are the one person who always boosts up others with your act & living style with principals in life.

A role model of evergreen young man who wants to do so many things in life.

Me & Aarti wish you a very healthy, peaceful life with positive energy.

God bless.

Warm Regards,


Hemant Juvekar
+91 9152730485

From: 3pgroup@3pconsultants.co.in [mailto:3pgroup@3pconsultants.co.in] On Behalf Of Hemen Parekh
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 9:37 AM
To: Hetal Haria
Cc: 3pgroup
Subject: RE: Happy Birthday Sir!!!

Dear Colleagues


Many thanks to all of you . Your good wishes will keep me going !


Hcp



From: Hetal Haria [mailto:hetal@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 27 June 2018 09:04
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: 3pgroup
Subject: Happy Birthday Sir!!!

Dear Sir,

May there be Smiles & Lots of Sunshine… Wishing you plenty of Wonderful moments to treasure all year long!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment