Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 June 2018

JOB CREATION AT SEZ ? HERE IS A SUGGESTION


Shri Baba Kalyani  /  Shri Ravindra Sannareddy /  Shri Neel Raheja  /  Smt  Anita Arjundas  /  Shri Ajay Pandey / Shri Srikanth Badiga  /  Shri Anil Misra


Dear Friends :


Congratulations on your very valuable suggestion re : Employment linked incentives : for SEZ policy overhaul



In this context , please consider the following :



      Alang Ship breaking yard set up on a 6 mile beach in 1983



     180  Ship breaking companies employing 40,000 direct workers and 200,000
     indirect workers , who work 12 hours per day for Rs 400 per day ( or less ),
     as compared with a Semi-Skilled worker in USA getting Rs 11,000 per day
     ( $ 170 per day - $ 850 per week for a 40 hour week )



==================================================

How about creating 100 ALANGs to generate 40 Lakh new jobs , at SEZ  ?


Here is how :




 




With Regards,


hemen  parekh  /  Mumbai


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment