Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 20 June 2018

FW: RE: MUSIC THERAPY (MT)



Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 20 June 2018 18:53
To: vishesh@incomegroup.in; nituvishesh@gmail.com; anneree92@gmail.com
Subject: FW: RE: MUSIC THERAPY (MT)


FYI

From: pradeep parekh [mailto:talkpradeep@yahoo.com]
Sent: 04 June 2018 10:04
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: RE: MUSIC THERAPY (MT)

Respected  Sir,

Thanks for your mail.

I normally give lectures on MT for a duration of about 40-45 minutes in which
I  explain the power of music, how it affects our mind and body,  relationship
between music and disease, what is in the Music Therapy, how a particular Raaga is selected for a given disease, how the MT is to be taken, etc.
The lecture will be in Hindi language.
I also take questions from audience and try to answer to the best of my ability.
Also, I share some of the questions/answers from my earlier  sessions as well as feedback received from some of the people who derived benefit from the MT.

I only require a sound system preferably with a cordless / button mic. No 
musical instrument is needed.

Any one from the audience requiring MT can give his/her requirement with
the following details to a Coordinator : 
 - Name & Contact number
 - Disease for which MT is required
 - 2 GB USB (enough for music for any 2 diseases)

The Coordinator will collect all requirements and give me. I shall record  
music in the USB  and return to the Coordinator for giving them back to the 
patients.

If however, someone wants the music on CD, it will be at my actual cost of CD.

In case, you wish to have any more information, I shall be glad to provide.

Regards.

Pradeep Parekh
PJ,

Thanks for your phone call yesterday and for this mail

I felt refreshed talking to you and will pass on to my son Vishesh about your Music Therapy program

How long does your presentation take ?  Do you need any projector or any musical instruments for presentation ?


Warm Regards,

Hcp

+91 98675 50808


PS :

You can find my blogs / poems at …….www.hemenparekh.in

Or , search , “ hemen parekh “ ( Videos ) , in Google

From: pradeep parekh [mailto:talkpradeep@yahoo.com]
Sent: 02 June 2018 10:37
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: MUSIC THERAPY

Respected Sir,

As discussed, attaching two pages on Music Therapy. Trust you will find it
interesting.

Regards.

Pradeep J Parekh 

No comments:

Post a Comment