Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, 30 August 2026

Re: Admitting my Ignorance

 Kishan, 


Try and keep " spoken " answer short  ( re search engine result) .Avatar can say :

" you can look up detailed info about your question at the link in the transcript "

That said, I do not see any issue with answers from internet far more elaborate and nuanced as compared to answer given by my Avatar 

If anything,  this reinforces that Avatar is merely a Digital Twin of human Hemen  - who is imperfect  !


From: Manish Chauhan <accounts@3pconsultants.co.in>
Sent: Sunday, 30 August 2026 09:26:50
To: Kishan Kokal <kokalkishan.official@gmail.com>; Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Cc: vishesh@incomegroup.in <vishesh@incomegroup.in>; System Admin <systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in>; Sanjivani Kadam <officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: Re: Admitting my Ignorance
 
Kishan, 

To give option to user to search the internet for non existing data is very dangerous. They will start comparing the answer, style, depth of topic with standard one. 

Main problem will be depth of knowledge, for standard one it will pull out information from there 0.0000001..% of information available of HCP sir but for internet search it will have vast pull of well documented information 

From: Kishan Kokal <kokalkishan.official@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, 29 August 2026 18:44:36
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Cc: vishesh@incomegroup.in <vishesh@incomegroup.in>; System Admin <systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in>; Sanjivani Kadam <officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in>; Manish Chauhan <accounts@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: Re: Admitting my Ignorance
 

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Understood. I will configure the system so the avatar offers to search the internet whenever it doesn't find an answer in your existing knowledge base, using the specific phrasing you requested.



On Sat, 29 Aug 2026 at 16:55, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Pl do but my Avatar must first say :

 

“  ….. but , would you like me to make a quick search on the Net and find some related info ? Just say so and I will do my best “

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh 

 

From: Kishan Kokal [mailto:kokalkishan.official@gmail.com]
Sent: 29 August 2026 16:41
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Cc: vishesh@incomegroup.in; System Admin <systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in>; Sanjivani Kadam <officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in>; Manish Chauhan <accounts@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: Re: Admitting my Ignorance

 

Instead, why not provision the model with access to an internet search engine? That way, it could still answer the question while being transparent that you haven’t written a blog on the topic. It could also use the internet to find and provide relevant information.

Warm regards,
Kishan

 

 

On Sat, 29 Aug 2026 at 09:30, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

 

 

Kishan ,

 

Without doubt , everyday some visitors  will ask Immortal , questions on subjects / topics about which I have NOT written anything in the past

 

No document to be referred whatsoever

 

In such cases , there is a danger that ChatGPT API may start “ hallucinating “ and come up with some convoluted answer !

 

If that happens , that will destroy all credibility of my avatar !

 

Pl instruct API that when faced with such a situation , it must honestly admit my “ ignorance “ of that subject saying that I have not ever applied my mind to that topic and therefore unable to answer visitor’s question

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment