Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, 8 August 2026

GREETINGS

 Kishan ,

 

Let my Virtual Avatar greet visitors as :

 

  “  Hey , ( Friend or Name )

 

I am Hemen Parekh from Mumbai ( India )

 

Since I am 93 ( as of Aug 2026 ) , feel free to call me “ DADU “ ( I am comfortable with however you choose to call me . No issue )

 

How shall I address you ?  Of course, you need not reveal your true name but whenever you visit next , I want to be able to greet you personally “

No comments:

Post a Comment