Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Re: Website of Free Poems Uploading

 Once confirmed by Sandeep   , prepare a plan . On each permitting website, plan to post one poem each of Hindi,  Gujarati and English 


Also check whether a site allows us to mention at bottom of each poem :



From: Sanjivani Kadam <officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in>
Sent: Tuesday, 25 August 2026 12:28:46
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Cc: System Admin <systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: Website of Free Poems Uploading
 
 Dear Sir,
Below is the list of websites that allow free poem uploads. Sandeep will check whether the uploading of poems is completely free and will provide confirmation by EOD or before 4 PM. Based on his confirmation, we will decide how to proceed with uploading poems on a daily basis.
Website
Best for
Free?
Language
Building a poetry profile & getting feedback
✅
English + others
Quick poem publishing & readers
✅
Mainly English
Poetry community & audience
✅
Multiple
Poetry community, contests & feedback
✅
Mainly English
Sharing poems & getting feedback
✅
Multiple
Building a larger reader audience
✅
Multiple
Visual/creative poetry
✅
English
Indian poets, English poetry
✅
English
Hindi/Urdu poetry, ghazal, nazm
✅ submission
Hindi/Urdu/Roman
Hindi poetry
✅
Hindi
Indian poets, challenges & audience
✅
Indian languages

 

Sanjivani Kadam

No comments:

Post a Comment