Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, 18 August 2026

EMAIL ID GROUP

 Sandeep

 

Take a look at following list of BJP  OFFICE-BEARERS

 

Find missing email ID ( wherever possible ) and send me GROUP EMAIL

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh 

 

BJP  OFFICE  BEARERS  ;  EMAIL  ID

Name

Position

Email ID

Piyush Goyal

National Treasurer

piyush.goyal@gov.in

B.L. Santhosh

National General Secretary (Organisational)

blsanthosh@bjp.org

Smriti Irani

National General Secretary

officeofsmriti@gmail.com

Vasundhara Raje Scindia

National Vice President

bjp.raje@gmail.com

Ram Madhav

National Vice President

rammadhav@gmail.com

Tirath Singh Rawat

National Vice President

rawattirathsingh@gmail.com

Baijayant Jay Panda

National Vice President

office@bjpanda.org

Manpreet Singh Badal

National Vice President

Not publicly listed on official sources

Rekha Verma

National Vice President

Not publicly listed on official sources

D. Purandeshwari

National Vice President

purandeswari@gmail.com

Dr. Hemang Joshi

Yuva Morcha President

drhemangbjp@gmail.com

Roop Kumari Choudhary

Mahila Morcha President

roopkumarichoudharyoffice@gmail.com

Bansilal Gurjar

Kisan Morcha President

Not publicly listed on official sources

Deepak Mhaskey

National Social Media Convener

Not publicly listed on official sources

No comments:

Post a Comment