Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, 11 August 2026

RE: AI Chats Data Upload

 With this , I suppose there is no need to upload on blogger

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh 

 

From: System Admin [mailto:systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 12 August 2026 10:43
To: Kishan Kokal <kokalkishan.official@gmail.com>
Cc: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>; Sanjivani Kadam <officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: AI Chats Data Upload

 

Dear Kishan

 

I spoke with HCP Sir regarding uploading the AI Chats data to Blogger. Sir has agreed to work on an automation tool for uploading the data to Iam-Immortal.ai database.

 

Please proceed with the automation tool development and coordinate with Sir for any further requirements.

The objective is to automate the data-uploading process and make it more efficient.

 

Regards,

 

Sandeep Tamhankar

+91 98333 03938

3P Consultants

No comments:

Post a Comment