Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, 9 August 2026

RE: TRY THIS

 Kishan ,

 

( 1 ) By all means do incorporate English translations of both the shloks

 

( 2 )  As far as that “ Download Related Documents “ link is concerned , what I have in mind is not those FULL documents ( blogs – notes – reports etc ) but only their “ clickable “ URL links. The visitor can then click and visit www.HemenParekh.in , whenever he wants

 

I suppose API will not count TOKENS for these !

 

If there are no related documents , then , in such cases , that link may not be displayed ?

 

( 3 )  In that Milky Way Galaxy background , could you introduce some random location brilliant “ flashes “ ? Will make the UI come alive  

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh 

 

From: Kishan Kokal [mailto:kokalkishan.official@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 August 2026 11:59
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Cc: vishesh@incomegroup.in; systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in; Sanjivani Kadam <officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: Re: TRY THIS

 

Amazing! I really liked how you connected the idea with the verses from the Gita. In fact, I think we should also include the English translations of those verses, since many people may not understand Sanskrit.

BG 2.20: The soul is neither born, nor does it ever die; nor, having once existed, does it ever cease to be. The soul is without birth, eternal, immortal, and ageless. It is not destroyed when the body is destroyed.

BG 2.22: As a person sheds worn-out garments and wears new ones, likewise, at the time of death, the soul casts off its worn-out body and enters a new one.

 

 

On Mon, 10 Aug 2026 at 11:30, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh 

No comments:

Post a Comment