Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, 8 August 2026

Re: Next Project _ www.Iam-Immortal.ai

 Kishan 


This clarification is comforting 

But we definitely need following feature:

While responding,  Avatar will mention one of my blogs or notes or reports etc. Saying > in my ---- , i have elaborated at length on this subject . If you want to know more about this theme, then just click on the following link to download all the relevant writings

" Download Related Documents "


As discussed, I’ll implement an interface with your face displayed in the center, along with a microphone icon, similar to the ChatGPT Voice experience.

The voice agent will also have access to a proprietary tool that can search across your blogs, emails, and other database sources. This will allow the agent to answer users’ questions using information from your knowledge base.

To answer your question, “Will the API bill us for silence?” - no, not in the case of the GPT-Realtime model.

The billing is based on the number of tokens processed. Whatever the user says is converted into text, and that text is then tokenized for billing. Since pauses or silence do not generate any text or tokens, they are not counted toward the usage or cost.

On Sun, 9 Aug 2026 at 10:48, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Kishan 

I get it. No more search. 

Proceed full blast with development 

By evening,  send me a list of all the features that you will implement - also which you will leave out

By tomorrow,  I will send to you my suggestion re ui

One question:


During conversation,  a visitor may just stop talking or take a long time to think- maybe for a minute or longer 

Will API bill us for such long periods of " silence " ?

No comments:

Post a Comment