Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 19 November 2023

RE: Welcome to your personal AI!

 Hi , Bala

 

I hope you received email sent yesterday , by my colleague Sanjivani , requesting you take access to her desktop using AnyDesk

 

I hope you will do so soon and resolve the problem of being able to login and start posting texts / photos

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :

 

Sanjivani will be in office from ( IST ) 10;30 am till 6:30 pm

 

From: Human AI Labs [mailto:support@personal.ai]
Sent: 18 October 2021 20:30
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: dataentry1@recruitguru.comvishesh@incomegroup.in
Subject: RE: Welcome to your personal AI!

 

Hi Hemen

Sorry for the inconvenience

Would you please send us a screenshot of what the issue is to debug further?

Thanks much,

Bala

 

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 5:19 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Dear Suman,

 

 

For past 4 hours, my colleague Sanjivani has been trying to login at your site , in order to post some texts

 

But no success !

 

I believe this ( inability to login ) is the result of some silly mistake on my part

 

On last Friday , I registered from my iPAD

 

In response , you sent me following mail , where my a/c  was  given as : https://hemenparekh8934.personal.ai.

 

Then , on next day , I tried to login from my desktop and , for some reason, ended up registering once again , and got a/c no as : hemenparekh2076.personal.ai

 

This duplication is the culprit ! My bad  !

 

Could you kindly DELETE the first / original https://hemenparekh8934.personal.ai. ? -   and let us continue with :  hemenparekh2076.personal.ai

 

 

Would that enable us to login and start posting texts ?

 

Regret the trouble

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

 

From: Suman Kanuganti [mailto:team@personal.ai]
Sent: 15 October 2021 21:26
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Welcome to your personal AI!

 

 

Description: Description: Image removed by sender.

 

Hi Hemen,

Congratulations on leaping into creating your personal AI.

Your personal AI is an AI extension of your mind that remembers anything you want and can interact with others regardless of your availability in person. And your AI is just getting started. Whether it will be helping you remember every word you said in any conversations, writing narratives based on your accumulated knowledge, or responding to inbound messages, your personal AI empowers you to own your intelligence.
You are also now the owner of
 https://hemenparekh8934.personal.ai.


What is it?
https://hemenparekh8934.personal.ai
 is the domain name where you will be able to interact with your AI. Think of it as where your AI resides. In the future, if you decide to share your AI publicly, or only with certain people, they will also be able to interact with it here. Visit https://hemenparekh8934.personal.ai today to start building your personal AI using our web application (currently supported on Google Chrome).

What’s next?
Let’s get you “stacking” - it is what we call capturing your memories and training your AI. Simply log into your AI account and start stacking. You can get started right away in the app.

 

 

🧐 Have any questions? We’d love to hear them and chat with you. Contact us anytime via email at team@personal.ai or by visiting our community. Either way, we can’t wait to hear from you.
We are excited for you to start training your personal AI, the first of its kind!


Suman, Co-Founder & CEO of Personal.ai

 

Description: Description: Image removed by sender. Facebook

Description: Description: Image removed by sender. Twitter

Description: Description: Image removed by sender. Instagram

Description: Description: Image removed by sender. LinkedIn

Unsubscribe - Unsubscribe Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment