Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 1 November 2023

RE: Syncing TWITTER and GMAIL

 Hi Bala,

 

Thanks for clarification . It would be nice if you introduce a counter which shows this number ( 3283 ) – and keeps changing as soon as I post one more tweet on my Twitter page.

 

May be such counters can be added for memory blocks created using > text sync > speech sync > Google Photo sync ( how soon ? ) > Images sync etc

 

I suppose that number shown on my page ( 73,725 blocks ) refers to the total of all “ types “ of uploads

 

As far as Tweets are concerned, you have included “ Replies “  . Does that refer to other visitors “ replying “ to my tweet on my page ?

 

I suppose, your feature does not pick-up when I visit your “ Tweeter Page “ and post any “ Reply / comment “ on a tweet posted by you

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

From: Bala Sista [mailto:bala@personal.ai]
Sent: 01 January 2022 23:58
To: Suman Kanuganti
Cc: Hemen Parekh; Elton Dmello; Sanjivani Kadam; System Administrator
Subject: Re: Syncing TWITTER and GMAIL

 

Hi Hemen

Sorry for the late reply, because of the long weekend and the new year my working hours were short.

Based on the quick analytics - we synced 3283 Tweets total until now on from indiarecuriter account. Note currently we only sync Tweets and Replies. Retweets are not synced 

Let me know if you need more details 

Thanks much

Bala

 

On Mon, Dec 27, 2021 at 10:14 AM Suman Kanuganti <suman@personal.ai> wrote:

Interesting. Bala is checking and will get back on this. 

 

On Mon, Dec 27, 2021 at 11:33 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

From my control panel on personal.ai, I looked up “ Sync Twitter “ and found ( approx. ) 60 tweets from 02 Nov till today

 

As against this, the total no of tweets posted by me over ( may be ) past 10 years, is approx. 5400

 

See : https://twitter.com/indiarecruiter?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

 

It seems, “ Sync Twitter “ feature has only converted my tweets into memory blocks, only prospectively ( from Nov 02 onwards )

 

If it is not designed to work retrospectively , pl advise so that I can ask my colleague Sanjivani to copy / paste all 5340 past tweets , one by one

 

A similar problem may also arise when you integrate my G-Mail , where there are 12,000 + “ Sent “ emails , from 2014 onwards !

 

Regards,

 

hemen

--

PS: Please support ​​our project by upvoting us on Product Hunt!

Suman Kanuganti (he/him)

CEO & Co-founder, Personal.ai

T: @kanugantisuman MyAI: suman.personal.ai

No comments:

Post a Comment