Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 17 November 2023

RE: CITYDATA Fwd: hemen from 3P Consultants signed up

 Dear Apu Kumar,

 

 

I urge you to help – not me – but the entire world

 

After a cursory glance at your portal, I got a feeling that , you can implement :

 

Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ?........... [ 20 Nov 2018 ]

 

I have been advocating this with the Indian Policy Makers for past 3 years – without any luck

 

May be, they think my suggestion is not feasible, technically

 

But  they will believe you !

 

 

With regards,

 

 

Hemen parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com   /  www.hemenparekh.in

 

From: Apu Kumar [mailto:apu@citydata.ai]
Sent: 01 November 2021 20:01
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: CITYDATA Fwd: hemen from 3P Consultants signed up

 

Hello Hemen, thanks for signing up. How may we help you?

 

Regards,

Apurva (Apu) Kumar | CEO

 

Thanks for your interest. We might occasionally email you news and updates about our data platform and real-world insights. 

 

 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, Nov 1, 2021 at 4:41 AM
Subject: hemen from 3P Consultants signed up

hemen from 3P Consultants has signed-up for: LotaData APIs.

New user details:

New account details:

  • Company Logo Path: not provided by user
  • Account Type: smart_cities
  • Company Name: 3P Consultants

No comments:

Post a Comment