Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 17 November 2023

On the horizon ? Or , already here ?

 Suman,

 

Just came across following post by IKIN on LinkedIn

 

For “ about to kick the bucket “ people like me, this seems offer a solution

 

You may recall my earlier mention of my 2 invalid sisters ( 92 and 95 ) who are bed-ridden , to whom , occasionally, I do video call. But my poor health does not permit me to travel 600 km

 

With regards,

 

Hemen

 

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6869289772142223360/

 

https://www.linkedin.com/company/ikininc/videos/

 

=================================================================================

 

 

Stay close even when you’re far away.

Life has changed dramatically over the last year and a half. Some have been fortunate enough to have close #family support nearby.

 

But, many others have had to find increasingly creative ways to stay intimately in touch with their loved ones from afar. 

Video conferencing has been a lynchpin for maintaining these distanced relationships. The ability to see your family, to meet face to face even if that face is digital, has been a godsend. 

#IKIN applauds the rapid technological improvements to video call experiences over this short time. And, we see further potential for increased engagement and visual fidelity with the addition of #3D visualization displays, like our RYZ mobile display and the IKIN ARC desktop display. Enjoy a deeper level of interaction with the ones you love.

Reimagine Family Communication. Reimagine EVERYTHING with IKIN

#AI #IoT #holograms #newtech #futuretech #technology #mobileapplications #videoconferencing

Loaded: 100.00%

PlayBack to start of videoSkip back 10 secondsSkip ahead 10 seconds

Current time 0:03

/

Duration 0:15

 

1x

Playback speed

Unmute

Turn fullscreen on

Reimagine Everything: Family Communication

No comments:

Post a Comment