Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 17 November 2023

NEW PROJECT DAILY PROGRESS REPORT

 Sanjivani,

 

As discussed on Friday , Tushar and Dilip should start on this project from tomorrow – and devote themselves to this work , as many hours as possible ( subject to any other urgent matters )

 

A few days ago, I have already sent to you, a list of SECTIONS ( of www.hemenparekh.in ), that each of them shall take up for copy / pasting, one after another

 

I would like to get from you every evening, an excel sheet as shown below, showing the DAILY and CUNULATIVE ,no of records uploaded

 

As far as BLOGS are concerned, Tushar should start uploading the OLDEST blogs first / ie “ why is my job better ? “ dated 02 Jan 2002 / and gradually move upwards from 2002 to 2003 to 2004 etc. , since staring from top ( ie: 24 Oct 2021 ) and moving downwards, would be confusing, since, every day , I post a new blog

 

All other SECTIONS are, more or less STATIC ( with no new daily additions ) – hence, these can be taken up from TOP and moved downwards . However , even in those cases, I suggest we start from the BOTTOM ( ie, earliest ) first and move to PRESENT

 

Logic >  We build up MEMORY BLOCKS / MEMORY STACKS , from “  Distant Past “ to “ Immediate Present “ ( as per flow of TIME / Years / months / dates )

 

If there are any questions, phone me . If need arise, Sandeep will help

 

Hcp

 

 

Date

Tushar

Dilip

Sanjivani

Total

Number  of  Documents / Records copy pasted on www.Personal.ai website

 

Today

Cumu

Today

Cumu

Today

Cumu

Today

Cumu

25 oct

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

26

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

27

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

28

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

29

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

30

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment