Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 19 November 2023

FW: Creation of my VIRTUAL AVATAR

 Dear Arif,

 

Hoping this reaches you

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :

 

Link to some of my poems ( totalling over 800 + in English – Hindi – Gujarati /  includes my own Audio – Video recitals )

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 15 October 2021 08:51
To: info@alethea.ai
Cc: dmelloelton@gmail.comhcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: FW: Creation of my VIRTUAL AVATAR

 

Re-forwarded since first attempt failed

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 15 October 2021 08:37
To: 'info@alethea.ai.'
Cc: 'Elton Dmello' (dmelloelton@gmail.com); 'hcp@RecruitGuru.com'
Subject: Creation of my VIRTUAL AVATAR

 

Dear Arif Khan,

 

I learned about “ althea.ai “ from following article :

 

 

https://www.fastcompany.com/90684509/alethea-ai-nft-avatar-metaverse-mark-cuban

 

Then , I visited your website and registered myself , providing following information :

 

Email ………… hcpblogs@gmail.com

User name………..hemenparekh

Website …………  ww.hemenparekh.in

Tagline……………….Ripples

 

The “ NFT Avatar “ that I selected is of Edgar Ellen Poe ( does not look like me ! )

 

For over past 5 years, I have been trying to create my VIRTUAL AVATAR ( preferably visible / viewable , as a Volumetric 3D Hologram on a Mobile as being offered by IKIN )- but without success

 

I have tried with :

 

Eterni.me  /  Oben.com / Replika / NEON.me etc -  but without luck

 

I wonder if you can help me ( I just completed 88 )

 

About me , I have created a HUGE amount of PERSONAL DATA ( Digital Content ) , covering 60 years of my writings / poems / letters / videos ( hemen parekh video channel ) / photos etc ,  at my blogging site :   www.hemenparekh.in

 

With regards,

 

Hemen parekh

 

Mumbai  -  India

No comments:

Post a Comment