Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 16 November 2023

Can GPT 3 .0 , learn my " style " ?

 Suman,

 

 

Just came across following article :

 

GPT-3: The AI Writing Tool Every Writer Needs

Just one click away and your AI partner will continue writing for you, in your own voice.

 

 

At one place it reads :

 

·         The tool is able to generate thousands of articles and books in just one day by learning how to write by reading millions of articles and books from Google Books and other websites.

·         It can analyze any piece of text along with an existing article or book in seconds. It then captures the style of writing for all new articles that users want to write.

·          

 

Does this mean :

 

If I can ( how ? ) get GPT 3 to “ read “ all of my 2500 + blogs ( from my web site www.hemenparekh.in ) , then it will “ capture “ my “ style of writing “ and write for me, a NEW article , given following prompts :

 

#  Data Protection Bill

#  Monetization of Personal Data

#  WEB 3.0

#  Social Media

#  e-Commerce

#  Privacy

#  Data Owner

#  Selling

#  Permission to access Personal Data

 

 

 

Regards,

 

hemen  

No comments:

Post a Comment