Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 13 April 2018

TENG / Triboelectric Nanogeneratot


Dear Qiu / Jr-Hau He,


I read about your research on this subject at :




Congratulations on a discovery of ( possibly ) , immense economic consequences


Here is what I have in mind :


Corruption is the biggest economic evil , which continues to fuel “ inequity “ among the rich and the poor


Corruption starts with tax evasion and subsequent use of Black Money generated – most of which , is in the form of high denomination currency notes , piling up in the cabinets and vaults of the tax-evaders


Currently , there is no technology to trace / track such piles of hidden high denomination currency notes , although there has been lots of “ talk “ on embedding such currency notes with RFID sensors , to enable tracking


Some months back , an officer of the Australian Government announced intention to do just that


I have , myself , been urging the Indian Government for over 2 years , to embed RFID in newly printed notes  of Rs 500 and Rs 2000


But , I understand , RFID need a source of power , in order to “ announce “ its location


And , so far , it has not been possible to embed a battery within the thin currency notes , which can power RFID


Is it possible that one of these days , your research can supply such power to embedded RFID  ?


I would highly appreciate your views on this



With Regards,


hemen  parekh / Mumbai




( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment