Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 6 April 2018

FW: EmpowerMSME.com


Dear SNS,

During last few weeks , I tried to reach you several times but Krupali told me that you were tied up with budget meetings


I hope you are ( relatively ) free now and will find time for reviewing EmpowerMSME and decide on next step



Warm Regards,

Hcp


+91 98675 50808



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 22 January 2018 12:06
To: amn@larsentoubro.com
Cc: sns@lntecc.com
Subject: EmpowerMSME.com

AMN,



As suggested by you earlier , we ( Ganesh & Rakesh from LTI and myself ) had given a demo of ,


to SNS , on 27 Sept



He was appreciative of this unique CSR initiative of L&T and made some , very useful suggestions to improve the usefulness of this site ( which have been since , implemented )


SNS asked us to meet PRK as far as the question of uploading of a few hundred L&T documents ( non-propriety / non-secret ) was concerned – which , we did and explained the concept to PRK , who promised to co-ordinate with various L&T units , in this matter and act as a central contact point


Once these documents get uploaded , my suggestion was to contact ASSOCHAM or FICCI or CII ( or all the three ) , and urge them to participate in this project , as per MOU attached


At the moment , this web site is temporarily hosted on a server in my office


I write to request you to convene a meeting of all concerned to take this initiative to next stage




With Regards,

Hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment