Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 April 2018

RE: WE HAVE A COMMON INTEREST !


Rohit,

Thanks for your prompt response

Feel free to phone me on any day , any time ( except 2pm-4pm )

I am impressed with the simple elegance of your web site , where you talk of :

iPredict HR …. Social Skills Prediction

In the past , I have thought of using ( I am NOT a s/w guy ! – only , a user ), BIG DATA analytics to predict :

·          WHICH  company , will advertise
·          
·          WHAT job ( vacancy ) , and
·          
·          WHEN

Towards this , I tried to motivate a few persons / organizations – without success

I , even uploaded on IBM WATSON Analytics , databases of :

#  2 million  Job Advts ( of some 50,000 companies ) compiled over 7 / 8 years

#  1 million Resumes of Jobseekers

Did not predict anything !

What I was trying can be seen at :


(  do read on this page “ What Next ? “ / “ Daily Employment Survey “ )






Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

+91 98675 50808


From: Rohit Verma [mailto:rohit.v@ipredictt.com]
Sent: 02 April 2017 19:15
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: WE HAVE A COMMON INTEREST !

Sir, Kind of you to connect. Will be happy to learn from your experiences.

Do let me know a suitable time for a call if available next week towards later half

Best Regards

Rohit Verma

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Date: Sunday, 2 April 2017 at 1:00 PM
To: <rohit.v@ipredictt.com>, <herat.m@ipredictt.com>, <akshay.s@ipredictt.com>, <info@edgenetworks.in>, <arjun@edgenetworks.in>, <arun@edgenetworks.in>
Cc: <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: WE HAVE A COMMON INTEREST !

Shri Rohit Verma ( iPredict Data Labs )

Shri Arjun Pratap ( EdGE Networks )


Dear Friends :

I read with interest , your views in Business Line ( 16 Feb 2017 ), re :

·         Workforce Optimization
·         Talent Transformation
·         Automated Sourcing
·         Employability Factor ….etc

That report reads :

·          Employability Score  ( checks if a resume matches the requirements )
·          Our solution … would read resumes… and then score and rank resumes based on skills competencies, abilities and traits

That reminded me of the “ RESUME  RATER “ tool that I developed and uploaded on 27 June 2007 ( my 74th birthday )

From various websites, altogether some 15,000 + copies got downloaded

Of course , it has stopped working ever since dependent website,


turned dysfunctional ( you can still see some features by clicking on SITEMAP )

In case you wish to implement the attached Concept Note of,

OnlineJobsFair ,

feel free to write / phone



With Regards,

hemen  parekh / mumbai
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment