Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 April 2018

RE: Advisory opportunities


Dear  SPG,


At the outset , many thanks for writing .  I do read your postings on Facebook and feel amazed at the sharpness of your thinking

As far as recommending you to needy Corporate is concerned , unfortunately I am no longer in touch with any

I gave up active role in 3P CONSULTANTS , more than 10 years back

In fact , last week I visited my office after 6 months !

But I am making a copy to my son , Nirmit , who manages 3P . If he knows of any clients who can benefit from your advice , he will certainly get back . And , you are only as old as you think !

It was a pity that during the prayer meeting for GR , we could not spend more time together  

Warm Regards,

hcp

From: SAT GOEL [mailto:satgoel1947@gmail.com]
Sent: 03 April 2018 11:48
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Advisory opportunities

Dear Parekh Ji,

I am approaching you to explore if I can get an opportunity as an advisor to some corporates. My background at L&T in different groups, plus my experience at the World Bank in Washington DC equipped me to advise on strategic issues. Business education at IIMA and HBS have added to my knowledge in global context.

I am now 87 but healthy and fit. I am not looking for a full time job. I can be useful as a sounding board for diversification and strategic planning. I am looking for such an opportunity to remain occupied and to contribute to the growth of our country. 

Please do tell me if I can have such an opportunity or I am too old to do any good job.

Regards,

SPG

No comments:

Post a Comment