Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 10 April 2018

EmpowerMSME


Dear  SNS,

After our review meeting of this portal , you agreed to write to :

 Shri Amitabh Kant  (  CEO – NITI Aayog ) { my earlier emails to Shri Kant , already with you }
CII
Assocham

I appreciate that due to your busy schedule , you might not found time to do so , as yet

But , since the portal is already hosted for over 6 MONTHS now , I urge you to find a few minutes for this – even though it is not a high priority matter


With regards,

hcp





From: S.N.Subrahmanyan [mailto:sns@lntecc.com]

Sent: 28 September 2017 17:18

To: Hemen Parekh

Subject: Re: THANK YOU



Dear Sir ,


Good initiative. Interesting.

Will write to them

Regards

Sns

Sent from my iPhone




On 28-Sep-2017, at 5:00 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear SNS :


At the outset , allow me to thank you for sparing your time this morning , to view the demo of :




I am enthused by your very encouraging response to this L&T initiative in discharging it’s Corporate Social Responsibility


Ganesh / Rakesh will try to host the web site ( temporarily ) on my office Server , early next week


As soon as done , they will send the URL to you / PRK , for uploading 500 / 1000 documents , to test proper working of the site


In the meantime , I will appreciate if you can line up meeting with ASSOCHAM / CII presidents , when Ganesh / myself can go explain the concept


I also attach my past emails to Shri Amitabh Kant , starting with my first mail some 3 YEARS back – and his positive support to this idea


I request you to speak to him , for his help





With Regards,

hcp

( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment