Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 April 2018

ROBOTIC AVATAR


Dear Dean,


In today’s e-mail from Peter Diamandis, you have been quoted to say :


“Once we have devices that in real time can do sensing, and be safe, and be reliable, and don't require a lot of kludgy human interface,” Kamen explained at A360, “we're going to start creating ways for people to interface with each other around the world.

And if you think making a car is efficient, how about being able to project yourself anywhere in the world at essentially zero physical movement… that's an efficiency gain that's even more than exponential.”




In this regard, you might want to look at my concept of how such avatar can help millions in developing countries :



Do you think this is feasible ?




With Regards,

hemen  parekh /  Mumbai

( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment