Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 6 April 2018

INTERESTING





Dear Team,

Between the Employers and the Candidates , companies like ours , act as an “ Intermediary “

But this is changing and many Employers are nowadays , taking help from “ Recruitment Start Ups “ , who provide a vast array of specialized services which enable these Employer companies to ( hopefully ) , “ bypass “ the traditional headhunting firms


This article lists some such 7 Start Ups offering such specialized services to Employers


A few months back , we ourselves had some intense interaction with iPredictt ( Rohit Verma )


You may want to study what kind of these specialized services , we can ourselves offer to our clients



hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment