Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 21 January 2016

HELPING START UPs GET FUNDING


Dear  Amitabh :


Yesterday , I tried to reach you but you were busy in meetings

Here is what I wanted to tell you :

*  For my headhunting firm ( 3P Consultants ) , I had prepared a BUSINESS  PLAN , way back
    in July 2004 ( after bursting of Dot-Com Bubble )

*  Purpose was to seek VENTURE  CAPITAL funding - which did not materialize

*  Next week , I will upload it on my blogging site ( www.hemenparekh.in>Reports )

*  I think, this plan FORMAT could prove quite useful to thousands of young Indians
    who are trying to prepare and submit to VCs , their own professional-looking BUSINESS
    PLANS , for their START UPs

*  I would be happy to help DIPP , in whatever way you want me , to disseminate my PLAN
    document among such entrepreneurs , who cannot afford to hire the services of experts

Do let me know if you want me to send you a hard-copy

*  Some highlights of PLAN are shown below


with regards,

hemen parekh / (M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXECUTIVE  SUMMARY :

#  Business Mission

#  Strengths

#  Weaknesses

#  Opportunities

#  Threats

#  Strategies

#  Revenue Model

#  Revenue Targets

#  Profit Projections

#  Venture Funding Requirement

#  Utilization of Venture Funds


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTENTS  :

*   Business Mission

*   Introduction

*   Opportunities

*   Strategies

*   Strategic Alliances

*   Revenue Model

*   Off Line Recruitment Targets

*   On Line Revenue Targets

*   Revenue Targets - Off line & On line

*   Business Projections

*   Organizational Structure

*   Competitors & Market Scenario


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXIHIBITS  :

*  Past Performance

*  Board Members Profiles

*  Business in Pipeline

*  Key Milestones - Marketing

*  Key Milestones - Office Acquisition

*  Key Milestones - Manpower Acquisition

*  Offline Recruitment Targets

*  Revenue Targets : Off line and On line

*  Cash Flow Projections

*  Net Cash Flow Projections

*  Cash Inflows & Applications of Cash Outflows

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNEXURES  :

*   Representative Clientele

*   Worldwide Reach

*   Ranking

*   Rediff.com Ranking

*   The Web site

*   Marketing Strategy

*   Profile - Senior Professionals

*   3P Partner Web sites

*   NACT / Jobs Program

*   Manpower Costs

*   Overheads

*   Fixed Assets and Depreciation

*   Manpower Projections

*   Requirement of Consultants

*   Offline Recruitment Methodology    

No comments:

Post a Comment