Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 16 January 2016

Database of Start Ups



---------------------------------------------------

Sanjivani ,

You will recall that we have decided to compile a DATABASE of START UPs of India , comprising :

Name of Executive /  Designation - Title - Position ( if easily available ) / Name of Start Up company / Email Id

The database should be such that ,

>  It can be added / uploaded on B2B site as a NEW GROUP on page : Influence Policy Makers

AND,

>  we can also have it as a group ( for mass emailing ) thru Outlook

   ( since there are 4000+ Start Up Companies in India , we may need to create several mailing groups , such as ,

   * Start Up / 1
   * Start Up / 2.....etc

where the total , in each group does NOT exceed 300

Link above may help

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment