Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 15 January 2016

RE: Call with Mr. Hemen Parekh on Recruit Guru and introduction to LeftRightMind activities


Dear Arjun :

I have received the two files ( OnlineJobsFair / ResumesExchange ) along with memory stick

I would request you to return the file of RecruitGuru , as soon as you are done with it


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Arjun Shrivatsan [mailto:arjun.shrivatsan@leftrightmind.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:47 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Sonal Apte; Ravi Apte; Ganesh Apte; Sanjay Thakore
Subject: Call with Mr. Hemen Parekh on Recruit Guru and introduction to LeftRightMind activities

Hello Sir,

It was a pleasure speaking to you today!

 Thank you for sharing your knowledge on the subject , your files have been quite helpful in understanding key pain points especially in the area of resume characterization. 

As discussed today, LeftRightMind is working on an recruitment solution for short term engagement needs (Level One). Sonal Apte (marked on this email) will head that program from the US. She is visiting India this week.

Meanwhile,I’ll take a look at the two websites you mentioned and also will ensure your materials are returned to you next week.

Lets keep in touch on this and we hope we can reach out to you from time to time for consultation.

Thanks,
Arjun
“ The only thing left in my mind is …..right!”
— Swami Nonamanada Mathews


No comments:

Post a Comment