Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 January 2016

A REPUBLIC DAY RESOLUTION ?


Dear Raghbendra ,



I regret that I made some stupid mistake !

I re-forwarded once again yesterday . I hope you could read

In any case , I invite you to visit ....www.hemenparekh.in > Agenda for Reforms .......where you will find all ( + some ) of my suggestions

I wish to draw your attention to one specific suggestion : How to Conquer Corruption  /  A Network of Currency Notes

Do you think this can solve the twin problems of BLACK MONEY and CORRUPTION ?

I would appreciate your views

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

Mumbai


(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Raghbendra Jha [mailto:r.jha@anu.edu.au]
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 8:33 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: RE: A REPUBLIC DAY RESOLUTION ?

Dear Hemen Parekh,
Thanks for your email.  I tried to open the files you sent me but the material was unreadable.  Could you convert these into PDF and send it across.
Kind regards,
Raghbendra Jha
___________________________________________
Raghbendra Jha, Ph.D. (Columbia), F.W.I.F.
Professor and Head, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics, and Executive Director,
Australia South Asia Research Centre,
Crawford School of Public Policy,
College of Asia and the Pacific, Coombs Building (09),
Australian National University, Acton, ACT 2601, Australia.
for overseas students: CRICOS #00120C





From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 2:43 PM
To: Business Leader <businessleaders@recruitguru.com>; Economics <economist@recruitguru.com>; Editors <editor@recruitguru.com>; TV Anchors <tvanchor@recruitguru.com>
Cc: amitabh.kant@nic.in
Subject: A REPUBLIC DAY RESOLUTION ?

Dear

Business Leaders / Economists / Editors / TV Anchors :

I wish you a very happy Republic Day !


Each one of you have considerable influence over the Government officers in charge of framing policies

As leading " Opinion Makers " , your contribution in  Transforming India  , is invaluable

If you believe that my attached suggestions, merit consideration , then I request you to support it in whatever way you feel appropriate

One of which could be , forwarding it to your employees / contacts  !

While apologizing for this unsolicited ' lobbying ' on behalf of 1.25 billion fellow-citizens , I request you to read , at least one suggestion before deciding whether to " Unsubscribe "

With regards,




hemen  parekh

www.hemenparekh.in >  Agenda  for  Reforms

Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








No comments:

Post a Comment