Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 13 January 2016

RE: FW: B2B Home Page screen shots


Manali,

Thanks

I have forwarded your comments to Sentient Systems

I hope your internship is going well

regds

Masa

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Manali Chitalia [mailto:manali.chitalia@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 11:35 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: FW: B2B Home Page screen shots

Hello Masa,

The design looks fine. In terms of visual, alignment needs to be checked. Also all the buttons need to have the same look and feel, throughout the website. 

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Prashant ,


Using TeamViewer , Nitin will show this to us on Monday 10 am

I would request you to study the attachments to verify whether these incorporate suggestions you sent a few days back

Pl join me for online presentation

hcp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manali :

Pl take a look and give me feedback , if any , in terms of your own comments

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2016 12:18 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: B2B Home Page screen shots

Dear Sir,

As discussed please find attached B2B Home Page screen shots.


Regards,

Satish



--
Thanks and regards,
Manali Chitalia

No comments:

Post a Comment