Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Reference to creation of Expressing Myself page

 Shuklendu

As fixed up on Monday , Shivanand and myself will meet you today at 10 am
Following link is of interest in connection with creation of “ Expressing Myself “ page – a micro-blogging Search Engine project for 3 weeks Industry Training for Shivanand
Our major objectives in creation of this page are :

Ø Digital survival of all of my handwritten notes / typed Reports / approx 500 blogs etc, written over last 20 / 25 years, in one place

Ø Making these accessible to Google spider for indexing

Ø Spreading these all over the Net ( various web sites ) by providing RSS Feed facility from this page

This link will help  http://www.blogsearchengine.com/2006/05/08/where-to-submit-your-rss/


hcp


http://www.blogsearchengine.com/2006/05/08/where-to-submit-your-rss/

No comments:

Post a Comment