Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 18 May 2013

B2B Site Note 3 / Navigation Bar


Dear Team

Another very important feature of any web site is ,

Ø  Within a few minutes , a casual visitor must get to know what it is all about

Ø  Being able to navigate it easily / non-sequentially

Ø  Never getting “ lost “

Ø  Not having to click “ Back “ button

Ø  Jump from any page to any other page

All of these depend upon the Navigation Bar

In our case , this is the Left Side Vertical Link bar , where the links are grouped into a few “ Theme Groups “ 
In case of B2B web site , I suggest we arrange these links as follows ( from Top to Bottom ) in distinct boxes :

·         Register

·         Log In

·         What Can We Do ?


#    Home Page
#    For Whom ?
      #    Marketing is Cheap

·         Act Here

#    Compose Messages
#    Create Mailing Lists
#    Design Campaigns ( New name of “ Blast Away “ page )

·         Check Progress

#    Who is Blasting ?
#    Watch My Blast ?
#   Campaign Feedback
#   Recipient Response

·         General Info

#    Our  Subscribers
#    Site Map
#    FAQ
#    Terms and Conditions
#    Site Statistics

I have yet to prepare FAQ , which I will do next week
Apart from these “ Blocks / Boxes “ , we should incorporate one or more of the following ( towards the end of bar ) :
In the past , we had experienced virus attack from one of these – so choose carefully in consultation with Shuklendu

Regards

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment