Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 20 May 2013

RE: B2B web site / Note 4


Dear Ashwini


Sorry , I saw your mail only now. By some chance , it had gone to Junk folder !

I am glad your team is making good progress . Keep it up !

If not already done , I suggest that you quickly install on LTIT server , TEAMVIEWER software

Then I will be able to actually view from my residence , whatever project is developed on your machine . This software is FREE

In such an event , I can suggest changes remotely . You can also share your work with Shuklendu / Nitin. This remote collaboration will save a lot of time since you can carry out the changes on-the-spot , get OK and move on

If you need any help in installing TeamViewer , my colleague Kailas can guide you over phone. Just let me know

Regards

Hcp

PS :

Remember , half of what your team will “ learn “ thru developing this web site , will come thru preparation of detailed Project Plan ( at least a simple Gantt Chart , if you cannot use MS Project software sent to Shivanand by Kailas ). Setting “ Achievement Mile Stones “ ( Target Completion Dates for each activity ) is key to success in real life business / industry environment


From: ashwini hodage [mailto:ashwini.odage@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 1:50 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: B2B web site / Note 4

Respected Sir,
The layout for the initial page i.e. the home page is ready on a paper. Just we need to prepare the home page IN .NET we ll soon try to do. As said by you about the slogan we both are having the same view. We designed the page in the same way as given in the mail. Sir due to some circumstances the home page ll be a bit delayed but inspite of that we ll definitely try to cmplt it ASAP
On May 19, 2013 10:56 AM, "Hemen Parekh" <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
 Dear Team

Ø Bottom Bar on all pages
           I suggest following write-up


   Copyright © 2013   www.B2BmessageBlaster.com
 Powered by RecruitGuru  / Phone : +91-22-67070360 / E-mail : contact@recruitguru.com
                                Site Designed and Maintained by : Sentient Systems Pvt  
                     Site Developed by : Ashwini Odage  / Pratidnya Bhalerao / Juilee Labre  of L&T Institute of Technology – Mumbai

The names of the team members to be hyperlinks to their respective pages on Facebook
LTIT to hyperlink with Institute’s web site


Ø    TOP  BAR

I suggest following layout :


B2BmessageBlaster
     Stop Advertizing / Start Marketing


Since slogan is part of TOP BAR itself , there is no need to repeat it ( in right hand top corner – as shown in my handwritten pages ) on every page
But , as in case of CustomizeResume , do display icons of Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn

Regards

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment