Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 17 May 2013

Data collected thru Contact List Cookie


Shuklendu / Nitin 

Although there have not been many candidates who have started using Resume Blaster App , I hope the collection of “ Contact List Data “ is working properly in case of those who did use Resume Blaster
Please confirm
As discussed earlier , we must use this data to promote Resume Blaster , by sending out a promo email as follows to those in the Contact List , whose email id is captured :

Dear Friend
If you are not interested to send ( email ) your resume to over 100,000 Employers / Companies / Recruitment Agencies , in 665 cities / towns , then ignore this message
Our apologies for this intrusion
But , if you are interested , then feel free to download Android Mobile App,
RESUME  BLASTER ,
Either from our own web site or from Google Play
Our email delivery of your resume is absolutely FREE
If some of your friends could be interested , do pass on this message to them
With regards,
hemen parekh
www.CustomizeResume.com
Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

How soon can we start this ?
As per our plan , our Cookie will re-collect such data after interval of one month, and over-write the old data
In this case , how do we ensure that we don’t repeat the above promo email to same person ( same email Id ) ?
It would not only irritate him , but give us bad publicity !
In fact a person’s email ID may appear in the Contact Lists of ( may be ) , even 6 different users of Resume Blaster !
We must ensure that he does not get 6 promo emails !

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment