Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 26 May 2013

RE: CPT & CS SAMPLE


Dear Amit


Thank you for sending sample records from databases of CPT  and  CS

I presume CS stands for Company Secretary

What does CPT stand for ?

As far as I can make out , these are persons who have applied for admission to these ( post-graduate ) course

That means , they must have passed some basic graduation ( B.Com ? )

In any case , as far as my requirement is concerned , the database must have following columns / fields :

1>                 Name

2>                 Date of Birth ( I can derive AGE from this )

3>                 Gender ( Male / Female )

4>                 Marital Status ( Married / Single or Bachelor )

5>                 ( Degree / Diploma level ) Edu Qualification with year of passing

6>                 Employment Status ( Employed / Unemployed ie Fresh Graduate )

7>                 Experience ( Years ) ( Months ) ( If this info is given , then Item# 6 is not required )

8>                 Designation Level ( Fresh Graduate / Supervisory / Mid Management / Sr Manager ) ( This is not a MUST , if Item#7 is given )

9>                 Address

10>           City

11>           Email ID

12>           Mobile No


I would be happy to look at any database which contains
Above-mentioned  MINIMUM information

I find that many of the above-mentioned data are missing from the samples sent – hence not of interest

Regards

Hemen parekh
.
From: @mit [mailto:amit99955@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 4:24 PM
To: amit99957@gmail.com
Subject: CPT & CS SAMPLE

amit DUDAKIYA
MOB :- 08866128655

No comments:

Post a Comment