Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 12 March 2017

YOUR EDUCATING ARTICLE


Sangeet Paul Choudary

Chitra Narayanan

_-----------------------------------------------

Dear Friends :

Enjoyed reading your very analytical article ( Getting on the driverless lane ) in Business Line ( 09 March ), where you write :

“….. Layer number five is how the whole energy equation will get challenged . If electric is the future, then the power wielded by the oil producing companies could see a disruption , leading to layer six…………….. “

What you say , resonates with what author Tony Seba writes in his book :


I hold similar views , which you may want to look up in my following blogs :

·         Not a day too soon

·         Internet of Vehicles ( IoV )

·         Welcome , Elon Musk !


·         A Radical Radial Revolution

·         All Charged Up ?


·         Piyush Plan


·         Pollution  Solution 

With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08
Mumbai


No comments:

Post a Comment