Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 7 March 2017

FW: Hey hemen , I have some news and many thanks!


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 07 March 2017 16:33
To: 'vijay@belong.co'
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: FW: Hey hemen , I have some news and many thanks!

Dear vijay,

Just wanted to confirm that you received my earlier following mail


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

+91 98675 50808


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 28 February 2017 19:06
To: 'vijay@belong.co'
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: RE: Hey hemen , I have some news and many thanks!

Dear Vijay,


Thanks for your prompt response to my message ( thru your web site ) of this morning

For me , the most heartening part of your reply is :

I will leave you with a small request - please demand more, push us further and help us grow. You always have and continue to inspire us

I do hope you – and your team – have sometimes asked of yourself :

How can we help 3.5 million youth graduating from our colleges each year , find a job with 35 million MSME who have never before used a job portal for posting their jobs / vacancies ( may be just ONE or TWO per year ) – companies which are today , “ non-consumers “ of online recruitment ?

If so , I can help you do just that !

By helping you develop / launch,,,,,,

( as per attached conceptual framework ) .

From green signal , it will take 4 / 5 months

Incidentally , Kartvaya Chitalia – CEO , Atidan , was my CTO many years ago and developed for me the Resume Parsing engine -  www.RecruitGuru.com


If , in the process , you succeed in obsoleting Naukri / MonsterIndia / TimesJobs etc , it would be an unintended by-product !

Remember , Ted Levitt’s “ Marketing Myopia “ ?

If you don’t make yourself obsolete , someone else will

Phone me when you can






Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh


+91 98675 50808







From: Vijay Sharma [mailto:vijay@belong.co]
Sent: 28 February 2017 17:20
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Hey hemen , I have some news and many thanks!

Description: Description: Image removed by sender. blog-mailer-logo-02.png
Hi hemen
How are you? I hope things are well. Lots of interesting things are happening at Belong and I wanted to personally share them with you.

We’ve so far been working on ways to add more value to our customers and one of the ideas we heavily invested in, has now resulted in a product we are proud to bring to you. We now have two outbound recruiting solutions to help you hire great talent.
  • Belong Hire is the SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution that companies use to provide powerful, modern capabilities to recruiting teams, including data-backed intelligence and personalization tailored to a company's hiring needs. Over the last few years, we have seen Belong Hire add great value to a lot of our customers who have in-house recruiting teams and are investing in modern ways of recruiting.
  • Belong Experts, which we are excited to launch today, provides companies access to a network of dedicated Talent Experts on top of the Belong platform. Belong Talent Experts bring domain-specific hiring expertise and leverage the platform to work with you as part of your hiring team. For companies that are growing rapidly, Belong Experts is an exciting solution that helps them quickly engage ready-to-interview talent along with offering end-to-end candidate engagement support.
We started out with a vision to help people find a workplace where they belong. And with the launch of Belong Experts, we believe we are one step closer to what we set out to do.
You might have also heard that we recently closed our Series B funding, which was led by Sequoia Capital India, so it makes us really happy to know that more people believe in our vision.
More importantly, I wanted to extend my sincere gratitude for your continued support and trust in Belong. One of our values is “Be better than yesterday” - we couldn’t live that value if you weren’t constantly pushing us to try harder and do better.
I will leave you with a small request - please demand more, push us further and help us grow. You always have and continue to inspire us.
Thank you so much for everything.
Regards,
VIJAY SHARMA
BELONG
Belong   No 6, 10th Main, Jeevanbhimanagar Main Road    Bangalore,  Karnataka   560075   India

You received this email because you are subscribed to Belong News and Updates from Belong.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

 Unsubscribe from all future emails 
Description: Description: Image removed by sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment